miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

I pretty much love it here.

Today was another winner. Surprisingly, I love my classes. The professors have grown on me...yes, in one day. But seriously, they are so patient and even more hysterical. 

After class, I went on a tour of "La Catedral de Santa Cruz" (look it up on Google, it will blow your mind). I am constantly being amazed by all of the history in this city--obviously so different from anything we have in the US. 

I went on my first run today (the optimistic me was planning on going everyday, but let's face it, that isn't all that realistic). Even still, it wasn't as much of a run as it was a leisurely stroll--I ran down the bridge to "El Castillo de San Sebastian" (again, Google) and had to stop just to take in everything I was seeing. I still can't believe I am here!

Go back to Facebook to check out a couple of my pictures I've taken thus far!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario