lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Rough.

El Dia de los Muertos decided to come early this year, and it took my closest companion que se llama iPod. I wonder if I've ever been so upset about the destruction of a material possession. I think it is because we go through so much to take care of our electronic devices (and by that I mean Apple products), so when one dies, I take it almost as a personal offense slash personal failure. Not to mention, the 16 hour trek home just won't be the same without my "Soundtrack to Spain" playlist.

I just finished my very last futbol game, possibly of my entire life. If there was some kind scale that measured how much a person has improved overtime, that scale would be completely useless in my case. Mi hermano would be so proud.

In other news, mi profesora told me that my writing was getting sloppier, and I almost started crying. It was at that point I decided I am ready to come back to the USA where my writing is actually appreciated due to the fact that I actually know the words that I want to write.

So now I am going to go practice writing cartas de reclamacion for no apparent reason other than, oh that's right. No puedo escribir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario